Friday, March 9, 2012

Ain't no society for a broke nigga(Bumz Mansion)

First and foremost, the title is NOT intended to offend anyone. Its taken from the song "Thugz Mansion" by Tupac. I simply applied it to this scenario. I figured it would catch the wanted attention, hell! it caught my attention when it popped into my head. Now that I have cleared that up and made sure not to offend anyone with the title, I will proceed to pissing people off with the rest of this post....see you at the end.

The HUMANE SOCIETY(and supporters): Hypocrites

The base word in the word humane is HUMAN, the only thing human about the society is management. They don't have a branch that looks out for our down-n-out brothers & sisters in society. They only help animals; adoption, sad ass commercials during dinner, and even tv shows showing the abuse of animals and the fining of humans. I'm not for animal abuse in the least. I actually really like animals, and am impressed with personalities being displayed in a creature that doesn't speak the way I do. BUT, at the end of the day the animals don't/won't contribute half as much as a human can to the world.


On to the people adopting animals. I find you weak. To me it's a cop out, you won't go adopt a baby/kid because that's not something you can easily get rid of if things aren't what you hoped. A kid is for a lifetime, you know pets' life expectancies are far less than humans. Yea, you're sad when the pet dies but you move on. A human being is something different, that's a personality and life issues that you have to deal with damn near forever.

I bet you think I support Vick huh, sure do. He payed for his actions, but you weak asses won't let him live it down just because he was great enough to rise from it again. Who are you to keep judging him?? Let's go back on your mess ups back in the day and let's get mad at you all over again for it.

I just wanted to finally speak on pet lovers that don't love the next man half as much as they do Scruffy. If anything please give that bum the last change in your pocket next time you see one.

I do realize there are some societies that strive to prevent child abuse, but there isn't one whose sole purpose is that. There is no SPCA for humans thats all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment