Friday, March 9, 2012

Kony 2012....yup, me too

I guess it's only right that my first post of 2012 comes now, being that I love to question stupidity. And the last few days I have seen plenty of stupidity which has finally given me the inspiration to write something.



I don't know if the campaign is legit or not. I don't care to attempt to wrap my brain around the entire concept. The government does a lot of stuff we know nothing about, we as a people are on a need-to-know basis. Meaning they only tell us what they think we need to know or want to know.

We as people need to start developing a sense of discernment so that we aren't constantly bamboozled by...EVERYONE. It seems we are quick to jump on any cause that comes along. I'm willing to bet my last dollar that over 52% of ppl reposting the video or making statuses didn't even watch the video or research the topic. Yea, I said it.

Even that's not my main issue here, I've learned people are stupid and naive so I don't get annoyed anymore. I flat out despise the fact that AMERICA is quick to be in everyone else's business but can't/won't worry about home. The only shit we worry about at home is dogs, any wild animal, and any high profile sickness. What about the millions that are starving daily? What about the ones that can't get treatment for sicknesses due to minimal resources?

Naa, those aren't glamorous enough. You can't get tv time for helping the homeless man you pass everyday going to work. You wont get a tv series for saving humans like you will for saving hungry animals. Won't get a bunch of likes and retweets talking about helping that baby get vaccinated.

Don't give me that bs about some ppl are poor by choice and we are wasting tax dollars. Because if that's the reason we choose to fly all over the world and play captain planet that's morally wrong. We rather save our tax dollars but risk thousands of lives??? I have not seen one effort be achieved without the loss of a human life.

Moral: Take care of home first.

No comments:

Post a Comment